Red Moon Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chuck Bass Quotes Empty Chuck Bass Quotes Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:33 am

belive.in.us.<3
belive.in.us.<3
Season 4, Episode 11: "The Townie"
Chuck: Goodbye, friends, Dan.
• Rating: 10.0 / 10 • Permalink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 4, Episode 10: "Gaslit"
Lily: Oh! Blair, Dorota. What are you doing here?
Blair: Just bringing a little tradition. I'm spending the holidays with Daddy and Roman in Paris. I figured since we usually spend this day together that, you know, um... Is Serena here?
We thought she was with you.
Blair: No, I haven't seen her since Chuck's party. She never came home.
Eric: Okay, alright. Now I'm worried.
Lily: Charles?
Chuck: She's not at The Empire.
Lily: Well then where the hell is she?
• Rating: Unrated • Permalink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chuck: I should have asked Lily if you were coming. I can leave if you'd like.
Blair: Don't be silly, I was just headed to JFK. But even if I wasn't we should get used to little run-ins like these. I mean if Bruce and Demi can do it it can't be that difficult.
• Rating: 9.0 / 10 • Permalink
Blair: What are you doing here?
Chuck: Thanksgiving. The only day of the year it's acceptable to eat dinner before eight.
Blair: Oh. Of course, right. Thanksgiving.
Dorota: We bring pie.
• Rating: 9.0 / 10 • Permalink

Season 4, Episode 9: "The Witches of Bushwick"
Chuck: Nothing like a friendly benefit to start a day of meetings about getting the Empire back on top.
Blair: You do thrive in that position. I'm sure your Black and White ball for the hotel association will remind them of that.
• Rating: 8.5 / 10 • Permalink
Chuck: Look at Brad and Angelina. They take turns on top!
Blair: But Angelina won an Oscar first.
Chuck: Apparently rules are there to be broken. We CAN have it all.
Blair: No. You can.
Blair: My black Balenciaga will be perfect to publicly condemn you.
Chuck: I love poplin.
Blair: I love condemnation.
Chuck: I love you.
Blair: [pause] Of course no one does black like Dior.
Chuck: So I took your advice about the relaunch. After tonight it'll be clear I'm back in the game. With Victrola, Gimlet, and The Empire as my flagship.
KC: Yeah, but a black and white ball? It's so Hilton. Conrad, not Paris.

Season 4, Episode 8: "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore"
Chuck: Closure. The unattainable goal. In my personal experience the closest I've come to getting it is through massive amounts of hate sex. But that's just me.

https://avenueglitter.forumcroatian.com

2Chuck Bass Quotes Empty Re: Chuck Bass Quotes Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:33 am

belive.in.us.<3
belive.in.us.<3
Season 4, Episode 8: "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore"
Chuck: [to Juliet] Your obsession with Serena has grown tiresome.
Blair: [also to Juliet] Just because you have no money and delusions of grandeur does not make it okay for you to be a single white trash female.
Chuck: If I could say something. I for one can fully corroborate Miss Waldorf's story. She was indeed having an affair with Professor Forrester. I know this because I keep tabs on everyone Blair sees and talks to, due to my insatiable jealousy. Though she did state something to the effect that he didn't quite satisfy her like I used to.
Blair: It's true.
Blair: What are you doing here? Step any closer and I'll scream.
Chuck: You better believe you will. If we're going to end this we have to start the immersion therapy right away.
Blair: What are you talking about? This is a detox. We have to stay away from each other.
Chuck: Where's the fun in that?
Blair: Cleanses aren't fun, they're effective.
Blair: Sex in the limo. We've literally come full circle.
Chuck: You're right. We need to do whatever we can to end this.
Blair: It may be difficult but it's the only way.
• Rating: 9.6 / 10 • Permalink
Blair: What if someone sees.
Chuck: You don't like that anymore?
Blair: No, you idiot! I mean what if someone we know sees. Wait, what am I saying? There will be nothing to see. This ends here.
Chuck: What about over there?
Blair: Okay. Hurry.
Nate: Yo. Where have you been? You haven't been home in days.
Chuck: The New York Marathon was this weekend. Those women run 26.2 miles in under three hours so their warm-ups are key.
• Rating: 9.3 / 10 • Permalink
Chuck: This comforter blocks out so much noise they could sell it to Bose.
Blair: This has got to end.
Chuck: I thought I just did.
Blair: That was the last time.

Season 4, Episode 7: "War at the Roses"
Blair: What are you still doing here Chuck? I threw you out hours ago.
Chuck: I wanted to let you know the treaty is over.
Blair: Fine with me. This pretense of civility was exhausting.
• Rating: 8.7 / 10 • Permalink
Dan: Chuck. Hey man, I was just stopping by to see Nate but I guess he's not here.
Chuck: He's in his room.
Dan: Oh he is? He's... not in class? I would have thought—
Chuck: You don't really know how to stage a run-in, do you?
• Rating: 9.7 / 10 • Permalink
Chuck: If you give me the Standard on weeknights I'll give you the Carlyle for the entire Christmas season.
Blair: Done. But I want an addendum that you can't bed hostesses from a roster of restaurants I frequent.
• Rating: 9.7 / 10 • Permalink

https://avenueglitter.forumcroatian.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com