Red Moon Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Serena van der Woodsen Quotes Empty Serena van der Woodsen Quotes Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 am

belive.in.us.<3
belive.in.us.<3
Season 4, Episode 11: "The Townie"
Ben: Serena? What are you doing here?
Serena: I had to come see you.
Ben: I don't know what to say.
Serena: Neither do I. But I feel like I should start.
• Rating: 10.0 / 10 • Permalink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serena: So you sent Ben to prison so that I could go to Constance?
Lily: Well no! Of course not. But after I left the school alerted the authorities and then, I didn't know what I had set in motion until I was contacted by the D.A. and by then it was too late.
Serena: What? Too late to tell the truth? So you just destroy a man's life all so that you can keep up appearances?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serena: B, it's okay. I talked to Juliet. She's not the problem anymore. It's my mom.
• Rating: Unrated • Permalink
Serena: Then you just left me for dead in a motel room. Why, because of Nate? Or Colin?
Juliet: No, you stupid bitch. Because you destroyed my brother's life!
Serena: The photo of me on Gossip Girl. That was you too?
Juliet: Yep. I went out dressed like you and partied like it was 2007.
Serena: She wants you all to think she's the perfect host and mother and wife, but the truth is she's a selfish liar who will destroy anyone that gets in her way.

Season 4, Episode 10: "Gaslit"
Eric: How are you feeling?
Serena: Betrayed. Thanks.
• Rating: 7.0 / 10 • Permalink
Serena: [calling 911] My name is Serena van der Woodsen. I don't know who I am or how I got here. Please help.
Serena: Your daughter wakes up alone, drugged in an empty motel room, and you don't call the cops? You don't ask if she's OK or what happened? You just have her committed? What kind of mother does that?

Season 4, Episode 9: "The Witches of Bushwick"
Serena: [to Eric] You're my little brother. You're not enough.
• Rating: 5.5 / 10 • Permalink

https://avenueglitter.forumcroatian.com

2Serena van der Woodsen Quotes Empty Re: Serena van der Woodsen Quotes Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:23 am

belive.in.us.<3
belive.in.us.<3
Season 4, Episode 9: "The Witches of Bushwick"
Bouncer: Sorry. Do you have ID?
Serena: I didn't come to rent a car.
• Rating: 9.7 / 10 • Permalink
Blair: As for your devoted suitors, have you finally decided whom to crush?
Serena: No, and I have feeling for both. I don't want to hurt either. I have a whole new appreciation for Big Love.
Blair: Well. Even in Utah only the men get to have more than one spouse. Which, I've come to realize, is extremely sexist.
• Rating: 9.5 / 10 • Permalink
Serena: Hey, why are you guys eating? I thought we were going to Sarabeth's.
Eric: Ah, we decided we could spread out better here. There's more room to work.
Serena: On what, your calculus homework?
Eric: Your love life. It's a little something called "Dan vs. Nate". We're here to help.
Elliot: And we brought protractors.

Season 4, Episode 8: "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore"
Serena: [to Dan] Why do you have mad face?
• Rating: 4.0 / 10 • Permalink
Blair: It's just your ordinary, run of the mill ex sex, fueled by the most common of aphrodisiacs: mutual loathing and disdain.
Serena: May I remind you that those are both feelings?
• Rating: 8.5 / 10 • Permalink
Serena: I don't understand. You brought Colin as your date. Are you on a sugar high?
Blair: No. He's your date. Not mine.
• Rating: 9.7 / 10 • Permalink
Serena: How do you feel about ballet?
Dan: Watching or performing?
• Rating: 8.0 / 10 • Permalink
Serena: Separate flights?
Colin: We'll meet at the Pink Sands. Your room's under your name. I always book mine under Buffett.
Blair: Serena. What are you doing on campus so early?
Serena: Watching you climb out of a brownstone vestibule with Chuck following like the Bass that ate the canary. And no denials — your skirt's on backwards.
• Rating: 9.8 / 10 • Permalink
Serena: I'm having a whole new appreciation for pleather seats with duct tape.
• Rating: 6.0 / 10 • Permalink

https://avenueglitter.forumcroatian.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com