Red Moon Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nate Archibald Quotes Empty Nate Archibald Quotes Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 am

belive.in.us.<3
belive.in.us.<3
Season 4, Episode 11: "The Townie"
Nate: I'm out buying you some new clothes. I know you've been locked away for awhile, but no one's wearing orange this season.
• Rating: 10.0 / 10 • Permalink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan: See I told you. Food is more delicious when you cook it yourself.
Nate: Yup. That's why we're going to end this experiment in middle class living and then call the housekeeper to clean up.
Blair: No way! I stuck my hand up a turkey's butt. You're not getting out of your job.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 4, Episode 10: "Gaslit"
Nate: [to Dan] Maybe you just want to think that, because it's easier than the truth.

Season 4, Episode 9: "The Witches of Bushwick"
Nate: Relax, man, girls know that when a guy says that during it doesn't mean 'I love you,' it means 'I love having sex with you.'
Dan: Don't think this means I've been calling out your name in my sleep.
Nate: I haven't been writing Mrs. Dan Humphrey in my notebook.
• Rating: 9.3 / 10 • Permalink

Season 4, Episode 8: "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore"
Juliet: Nate, this isn't me. You know that.
Nate: How would I ever believe anything you say again?
Blair: Well you can believe the part where she does her own hair.
Nate: Everyone your own age is mad at you so you're befriending the dean?
Nate: Yo. Where have you been? You haven't been home in days.
Chuck: The New York Marathon was this weekend. Those women run 26.2 miles in under three hours so their warm-ups are key.

Season 4, Episode 7: "War at the Roses"
Serena: We've witnessed the Waldorf-Bass wars firsthand. We know you both. You have nuclear capability.
Nate: Sooner or later one of you is going to press the other's button and we're going to end up with nothing but cockroaches.
Blair: What is he doing here?
Chuck: What is she doing here?
Blair: And who brought the Avon Lady?
Nate: She's a court stenographer. And there's a notary on the way.

https://avenueglitter.forumcroatian.com

2Nate Archibald Quotes Empty Re: Nate Archibald Quotes Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:26 am

belive.in.us.<3
belive.in.us.<3
Nate: [to Dan] Yeah, yeah. I missed you too ... no hugs.
• Rating: 9.5 / 10 • Permalink
Nate: Thanks for coming with me man.
Dan: No problem. I shouldn't have told you about the cotton swab thing. That was insensitive.
• Rating: Unrated • Permalink
Juliet: Okay, it says here that you both slept with Serena and Vanessa, and that Vanessa also slept with Chuck, who slept with Blair.
Nate: All that's on Gossip Girl?
Juliet: Yeah. She made a flow chart actually, which I have to say is very helpful.
Dan: You guys haven't ...
Nate: No. I spent the night at her place, but I took a page from the ol' Humphrey playbook and we just talked and played Scrabble.
• Rating: 9.0 / 10 • Permalink
Nate: Juliet and I have this nice little evening planned after the mixer. Got some nice champagne, new Matteo sheets ... and I'm hoping some recently purchased lingerie.
Dan: That's for her, right?

Season 4, Episode 4: "Touch of Eva"
Nate: She found something. Eva is ... at least she was ... Chuck, she's a prostitute.
Chuck: Nathaniel, I may be nice but I'm still me. You think I didn't already know this?
Nate: Oh, I ... Of course. Look, I'm sorry. Just be careful, okay? Knowing Blair, she's going to try and out this whole thing at the party later.
Chuck: Nate Archibald has his 'I hate to tell you this' face on.
Nate: Blair's been looking into Eva's past.
Chuck: Well we can't be too surprised about that, can we?
Nate: I covered for you, okay? I think Vanessa bought it but you know I'm a bad liar.
Nate: [to Chuck] Philanthropy? It's nice to see you ... nice.

Season 4, Episode 1: "Belles Du Jour"
Nate: Well, I tried respectable.
Juliet: You were hurt.

https://avenueglitter.forumcroatian.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com