Red Moon Balkan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dan Humphrey Quotes Empty Dan Humphrey Quotes Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:37 am

belive.in.us.<3
belive.in.us.<3
Season 4, Episode 11: "The Townie"
Dan: First, my dad swapped a '69 Les Paul for this car, and it's a collector's item. And second it was either this or the Lincoln Hawk van which, all I'm saying, has graphics.
• Rating: 7.0 / 10 • Permalink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan: That's your plan? Disguises and accents?
Blair: I never said anything about accents ... Can you do any?
• Rating: 10.0 / 10 • Permalink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blair: What are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be off living your dream? Days on end in a real car with Serena?
Dan: No. I'm staying here. So actually I'll be living out my nightmare. Trapped in the city with only Blair Waldorf to talk to.
Dan: See I told you. Food is more delicious when you cook it yourself.
Nate: Yup. That's why we're going to end this experiment in middle class living and then call the housekeeper to clean up.
Blair: No way! I stuck my hand up a turkey's butt. You're not getting out of your job.
Blair: Look, I think I figured it out. Okay, Serena had an affair with her teacher because, let's face it, it's Serena and what else is there to do in Connecticut. Then she came to her senses and discarded him like last season's Chanel booties. Then he became a crazy stalker and Serena pressed charges. That should be a warning to you, Humphrey.
Dan: Yeah, because the parallels are striking.
Blair: Is the pedal to the metal? Because I swear if I shove my feet through the floor I could run faster. At least there's no radio so I'm spared your horrid taste in music. I think we were supposed to turn there.
Dan: You know I'd tell you to stop being such a back seat driver but how can you be one when you don't even know how to drive.
Blair: I offered to get us a car service. Professional driver, comfortable seats, champagne!
Dan: We're on a mission here.
• Rating: 9.7 / 10 • Permalink
Dan: So. Juliet dressed up like Serena at Saints & Sinners to destroy her relationships with me and Nate.
Blair: And enlist Vanessa and Jenny to mess with me.
Dan: Which is devious and pathetic, but let's face it, around here it's just another Saturday night.
• Rating: 9.5 / 10 • Permalink

Season 4, Episode 10: "Gaslit"
Dan: Aren't I about the last person you want helping you?
Blair: You love Serena, don't you? So. We have something in common. So what do you say we find the bitch and get us some frontier justice.
Dan: You committed her because you don't want to deal with her. You don't even want to talk to her. Why?
Lily: Well maybe I'm afraid of what she might say. Maybe... what she did was a cry for help and I'm the only one that didn't hear it.
Dan: Well I... I don't know. But if that is the case you should know, and if it's not then we really should find out what happened. But regardless the only way to find out is to sit and talk.
Dan: With all due respect, maybe I am only seeing the good in Serena, but I'm at least I'm looking at her and not at myself.
Lily: What is that supposed to mean?

https://avenueglitter.forumcroatian.com

2Dan Humphrey Quotes Empty Re: Dan Humphrey Quotes Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:37 am

belive.in.us.<3
belive.in.us.<3
Dan: Come on. I bust you out of the loony bin and you're going to mock my choice of transportation. We're fugitives, alright? We're taking the bus.
• Rating: Unrated • Permalink
Dan: Here's a crazy suggestion, why don't we ask Serena, see what she wants.
Dan: Where is she? Is she alright? What happened?
Blair: She overdosed in some cheap motel in Queens. Alone. Why didn't she come to me? I mean no matter how angry we were at each other she knows ... I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.

Season 4, Episode 9: "The Witches of Bushwick"
Dan: Don't think this means I've been calling out your name in my sleep.
Nate: I haven't been writing Mrs. Dan Humphrey in my notebook.
• Rating: 9.3 / 10 • Permalink
Dan: Hey Serena, it's me. I saw your thing in The Post. Just wanted you to know that Brooklyn is a great place to avoid nasty looks. Unless you throw your recycling in the regular trash or try to open a chain store with questionable labor practices.

Season 4, Episode 8: "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore"
Serena: How do you feel about ballet?
Dan: Watching or performing?
• Rating: 8.0 / 10 • Permalink

Season 4, Episode 7: "War at the Roses"
Dan: It's Blair's 20th birthday party and I'm still acting like an eighth grader.
Dan: So I wrecked Blair's birthday and I betrayed Nate, I disappointed my dad. And as the icing on the cake I pretty much ruined his and Lily's anniversary.
Vanessa: Other than that, how was your night?
Dan: Chuck. Hey man, I was just stopping by to see Nate but I guess he's not here.
Chuck: He's in his room.
Dan: Oh he is? He's... not in class? I would have thought—
Chuck: You don't really know how to stage a run-in, do you?
• Rating: 9.7 / 10 • Permalink

Season 4, Episode 6: "Easy J"
Dan: So much for Zen Jenny Humphrey.
Jenny: Come on, Dan. I just what needed to be done.
Dan: It's what Blair and Chuck would have done.

https://avenueglitter.forumcroatian.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com